Given ongoing discussions about drug law reform, the Drug Policy Modelling Program (DPMP) has put together a list of Australian and international reference material that addresses drug law reform explicitly. Our choice was guided by:
- seminal pieces;
- original contributions; and
- a desire to include a range of articles including opinion pieces and research articles.
The list is structured as follows:
- Australian-focussed drug law reform material (Table 1)
- International material (Table 2)
- Cannabis legalisation (Table 3)
The citations are ordered by year.
This bibliography accompanies a briefig note on decriminalisation of drug use and possession in Australia prepared by the Drug Policy Modelling Program (DPMP): https://dpmp.unsw.edu.au/resource/decriminalisation-drug-use-and-possession-australia-%E2%80%93-briefing-note